For Yogis, the Yoga Teacher’s Training is not just an opportunity to make a career in yoga teaching but a life-changing experience that enables to deepen their yoga practice and move ahead on the path of spiritual journey and self-exploration. Ekam Yogashala in Rishikesh is one of the best yoga schools for pursuing the YTTC in India in affiliation with Yoga Alliance, USA. Apart from the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, it also offers an opportunity to train you at beautiful locations of Kerala and Nepal.
While the Yoga Teacher Training India is opted by most of the yoga aspirants, the Yogashala also offers 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh for people who can’t devote the required time for a 200-hour YTTC. The training sessions are organized in the natural and peaceful ambience which is surrounded by greenery from all sides. Apart from comfortable accommodation, the students are offered satvik food which keeps you light as well as offers the required energy for sustaining the training schedules. The training sessions are organized by the experienced yoga gurus who aim to spread the essence of yoga across the globe. During the span of training, you also get to explore the beautiful city of Rishikesh and try your hands on the adventure activities.
Green Coffee, Green Tea and Lemon Tea. Green Coffee and Green Tea with Garcinia helps to weight loss. Green tea comes with mint, Lemon and Hibiscus Flavour.
While the world needs to be calm, strong, and healthy, Rishikul Yogshala has brought Yoga Classes in Delhi to enhance the overall health of the Delhi NCR citizens. Join our yoga classes and lead onto the path of health and wellness.
About the program: Along with the training of Yoga Asanas, a huge emphasis is given on the mental and spiritual practice for the overall advancement of the mind-body health. Let’s look at some of the premier highlights of these classes:
• Understand the basic knowledge of Yoga, its origin, and its importance in the modern scenario.
• The classes begin with the chanting of AUM and various other Sanskrit mantras to guide the practitioners towards positive energy.
• Training of the Yoga asanas along with their health benefits.
• Pranayama to furnish the body with a regular oxygen flow and vitality.
• A regular practice of Meditation for the balance of the mind and soul.
• Strength and core building with tough Yoga poses.
• Advancement of mind and body coordination.
• Lectures and talks on Ayurvedic lifestyle and sattvic food.
• Cure of various diseases with the help of Yoga Asanas.
• Understand the ways of handling unseemly situations through Yoga.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a highly-acclaimed Yoga Studio in Delhi NCR. Through a refined team of Yoga instructors, the Rishikul Yogshala aims to make India’s capital region a domain that is free from all kinds of stress and disorders. A number of people from Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida come to devote time here in a quest to attain a fit body and mind with authentic Yoga Training. With a wide range of flexible timings, the Rishikul Yogshala conducts various programs such as, daily yoga classes in delhi, ashtanga yoga in delhi, hatha yoga in delhi etc.
It has become an extremely difficult task for people to live peacefully in the grueling environment of metro cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, etc. While the primary motto of the life has become the financial success, we have left health, the road to all-around success far behind. Everybody is so busy going about their work lives that they rarely have the time to care about their fitness. Rishikul Yogshala welcomes you to its Yoga Center in Bangalore. Get a balanced mind and robust body through Yoga under the esteemed guidance of our yoga teachers.
About the program: The classes are organized daily keeping in mind the physical and mental well-being of the students. During the training, you learn how to maintain a calmness even during the scarcest of situations. Here are the major highlights of the program:
• Get acquainted with the fundamentals of Yoga and its enormous benefits to keep the body and mind fine-tuned.
• Know about the various Yoga Asanas and their daily practice in the studio.
• Knowledge of the advantages of practicing each asana with perfection.
• Breath Yoga (Pranayama) and its training to create a disease-free body and mind.
• Attain a concentrated mind with a regular practice of Meditation for ultimate relaxation.
• Lectures on the principles of Yoga to make them a part of the life for a better living.
• Betterment of the body postures and poses in order to attain a confident body language.
• The building of a stronger body that will help in fighting numerous diseases by way of Yoga.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda for a healthy dietary life.
• Talks on how to cope up with stress and anxiety through Yoga.
• Yoga with fun activities like Laughter Yoga.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a notable Yoga Studio in Bangalore. The Yogshala aspires to make the country free from all the disorders and anxieties with the help of pranic force. Apart from Yoga Classes at the studio and Corporate Yoga, the Yoga school conducts various programs such as best yoga classes in Bangalore, meditation classes, ashtanga and hatha yoga classes in Bangalore etc.
Hatha Yoga is one of the most ancient and traditional Yoga forms that is an integral part of the Yoga curriculum. The importance of Hatha Yoga can be perceived from the fact that it contains everything that Yoga stands for. Bipin Baloni, the infamous Yoga Teacher in India, welcomes you to the holy land of India to learn and explore the depth of Hatha Yoga. Enhance your understanding of Hatha Yoga in India with training amidst the holistic panorama of the subcontinent.
About the program:
Bipin Baloni’s program is divided into three standards- primary, secondary, and third. The event is open for everybody who has completed the 200 Hour Yoga Certification or has been teaching Yoga for quite some time. Have a look at the major highlights of the program:
• Learn the basics of Hatha Yoga while revising the previous knowledge.
• Advancement in the Hatha Yoga asanas and its performances.
• A detailed teaching of the Hatha Yoga’s spiritual aspects to make the students competent for intensive practice.
• Workshop on enhancing the strength of the Hips, shoulders, and other joints.
• Special attention on the breathing exercise of Pranayama to enrich the body.
• Shat Kriyas such as Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Agni Sara, etc.
• Detailed training of intensive Yoga asanas such as Moon Salutation, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Paschimottanasana, etc.
• Ayurvedic education for being completely healthy.
• Confidence building with various yogic means that is of extreme importance when one faces a Yoga class.
• Satsang and Mantra Yoga sessions for spiritual knowledge.
• Sessions on self-practice under the watchful eyes of Yogarishi Bipin.
Primary level: USD 500 (14 days)
Secondary level: USD 750 (21 days)
Third level: USD 1000 (28 days)
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a highly acclaimed Yoga teacher in India. Having an experience of 7 years in the field of teaching Yoga, Yogi Bipin is loved tremendously by his students for his facile way of delivering the teachings. His love for Yoga was realized early in his childhood and so he went on to receive an intensive education of Yoga from Yogi Mahesh. After co-founding Rishikul Foundation, he has been teaching Yoga across India. He conducts all three levels of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with yoga therapy course in India.
Come and enliven a soulful journey of Yoga in the meditative country of Nepal. Join the intensive Yoga certification in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala to dive deep into the layers of yoga to become a certified Yoga Teacher and practitioner and to explore the inner potential in the snow-capped beauty of the Pokhara Valley in Nepal.
In the land of Lord Buddha coupled with a soul-stirring scenery, traditionalism, and solace, Nepal is the idyllic destination for immersing in yoga wisdom and self-introspection. Rishikul Yogshala’s yoga teacher training in Nepal is perfect in every sense for experiencing authenticity, spirituality, and beauty on this crystalline land. We offer yoga courses in Nepal for every soul: 200 Hour Yoga TTC for Beginners, 300 Hour Yoga TTC for Intermediates, and 500 Hour Yoga Certification in Nepal for the Basic-Advanced Level Yoga TTC aspirants.
• Hatha Yoga-Beginner to Advanced: Theoretical and practical Hatha yoga vidya for realizing physical, mental, and spiritual goals.
• Ashtanga Yoga- Beginner to Advanced: Authentic Ashtanga yoga practices inspired from the teachings of K. Pattabhi Jois
• Yoga Philosophy- Theoretical to Practical: Learnings of Yamas and Niyamas for a life inspired by yoga ethics and values.
• Pranayama-Beginner to Advanced: Traditional Yogic Breathing exercises for improving the quality of breath and unlocking of the Nadis.
• Meditation Classes – Beginner to Advanced: In-depth meditation classes for learning the difference between dharna & dhyana, different styles of meditation, etc.
• Yoga Anatomy – Beginner to Advanced: Teachings of Human Physiology for the right implementation of yoga and shatkriya practices.
• Adjustment & Alignment- Beginner to Advanced: An Insight into the correct steps of doing asana, safe landing and existing of the pose, modifications, and variations.
• An Introduction to Ayurveda: Learning the science of alternative healing, Ayurveda and its techniques.
• Practicum- Beginner to Advanced: Practical classes on meditation, yogic breathing, and digestive breathing.
• Teaching Methodology- Beginner to Advanced: Hands-on classes on practice, techniques, and delivery of yogic wisdom.
The town of Pokhara is the focal point for Rishikul Yogshala’s yoga courses in Nepal. Pokhara is gifted with agricultural lands and natural beauty, the treasures of which are extended to the food offered at the school. Vegetarian diet prepared in authentic Yogic style by the expert chefs is served to the students three times a day along with Vedic drinks for a wholesome nourishment of the body, mind, and soul.
A humble abode in the scintillating environment of Pokhara, Nepal awaits your presence. We welcome each student into the kingdom of Nepal’s natural beauty that is surrounded by the glorious Annapurna ranges in the backdrop. The abode offers the best of Indian culture, hospitality, and simplicity of yogic lifestyle along with all the basic amenities to make the stay at the resort a delightful experience.
Shared Room: 1700 USD
Private Room: 1900 USD
About the School:
As one of the finest yoga schools, Rishikul Yogshala has been dedicatedly spreading the science of Yoga and Ayurveda across the globe in breathtaking locations of Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique. Delivering the yogic wisdom with utmost veracity and humbleness since its inception in 2010– the Yoga Alliance certified school fulfills the requirements of a yogi looking forward to evolving as a skilled practitioner and teacher in a delightful manner.
Refine your knowledge of the yogic science and become an adept Yoga teacher with a refined level of Yoga training by Bipin Baloni, a highly accomplished Yoga Master in Rishikesh. Utilize this opportunity to sail through the wide-ranging domain of the ancient science in the soulful vicinity of Bipin Baloni.
About the Program:
Bipin Baloni’s program is for all those aspirants who have completed some Yoga TTC events and willing to enhance their education of Yoga. Here is what one gains from the training with Bipin Baloni:
• The training starts with the exhibition of prior knowledge of the ancient science.
• A thorough understanding of the relevance of Yoga in modern life including its historical and social background.
• Explore the science behind Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga in building a strong body & mind.
• Application of Adjustment and Alignment to advance the yogic skills and to stay away from injuries during Yoga practice.
• Immense focus on the training of Meditation and Yoga Nidra, two tremendous sources of mental relaxation.
• The Balance between breathing and the body postures with Pranayama practice.
• Shat Kriyas’ various actions- Jal Neti, Agni Sara, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Learn the art of maintaining a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul with sattvic eating habits and sustainable lifestyle.
• One-to-one interaction with the teacher regarding any kind of personal and practical issue.
Fee Details: Fee for primary level training is USD 500, secondary level is USD 750, and the third level is USD 1000.
On a prior notice, we’d love to arrange food and accommodation for you.
About Bipin Baloni: A highly knowledgeable Yoga teacher in India, Bipin Baloni is an expert in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. He started his Yoga training at a very tender age during his school days. Later, he joined Yogi Mahesh’ ashram and received his training under him. A young and confident man, Yogi Bipin is extremely popular among his students, owing to his immense control over the traditional forms of Yoga. Yogrishi organizes all three versions of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga Trainings in India.
Quench your thirst for yogic knowledge in its birthland with Yoga Courses in India. Get mastery over the holistic science along with exploring the hidden jewels of the Indian subcontinent during the Yoga programs in India.
India is the land of diverse beauty, from spellbinding hill stations to cascading waterfalls and from seducing river flow to lush grassland. Yoga and Spirituality lie in the very soul of this divine land.
About the Program: The Yoga courses are offered in multiple styles and forms ranging from 200, 300, and 500 Hour Yoga TTC, Daily Yoga Classes, etc. 200 Hour is the primary level training while 300 Hour is the advanced version and the 500 Hour is the highest level. Let’s look at the common highlights of the programs:
• Learn about the traditional Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Implement the teachings of Yoga in the life through the philosophy classes.
• Training the breath-based practice of Pranayama.
• Attain the state of mental and spiritual equilibrium with a deeper Meditation practice.
• Get to know the human body structure and its effects on Yoga practice.
• Improve your asana practice with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Introduction to the healing science of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic cooking techniques.
• Learn how to be a good Yoga teacher and the attributes to succeed in the yogic journey.
• Practice and training of Shat Kriyas and Mantra Chanting.
• Visits and excursions to some of India’s spiritual and historical heavens.
Food and Accommodation: Relish the flavours of Indian cuisines offered at our centers in India. The food is extremely rich in quality and organic in essence to ensure overall well being of the aspirants. Live in an environment of stunning experiences and breathtaking views while having basic amenities at disposal for a comfortable stay.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a prominent face in the global Yoga street. The Yogshala is pivoted on the principle of spreading the teachings of traditional Yoga across the planet. Some of the major programs conducted by the Yoga Alliance certified school are Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Pranayama Training, Daily Yoga Classes, and many more. Yoga aspirants across the globe attend the Yogshala’s programs to learn and refine their Yoga knowledge. The Rishikesh-headquartered Yoga school has its branches in six countries- India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.
The sacred trails of the Himalayas are the abode of the eternal yogi, Shiva. In the land which has produced numerous Yoga teachers, attain mastery in the yogic art by getting schooled under Bipin Baloni, an esteemed Yoga Instructor in India. Become proficient in every sphere of Yoga with significant tips and in-depth training from Yogrishi Bipin.
About the Program:
During your schooling under Bipin Baloni, you will be made acquainted with the basic to advanced level of Yoga knowledge. Along with the physical training, the students also go through the mental as well as the spiritual education of Yoga. Let’s have a look at the major highlights of the program in the Yoga capital:
• Introduction to Yoga and the historical and spiritual significance it contains.
• Know about the various types of Yoga and the teachings attached to each of these.
• Physical training of Yoga poses during which you learn the correct manner of indulging in the asanas for enormous health benefits.
• The practice of the breathing-based art of Pranayama.
• Integrate the mind, body, and soul to one junction called ‘peace’ while practicing a deeper level of Meditation.
• Yogic detoxification therapy of Shat Kriyas.
• Advancement of the yogic skills by applying the techniques of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Study in detail the body anatomy of which knowledge is important for becoming a full-fledged yogi.
• Special attention on difficult asanas to improve gradually.
• Get the preface of Ayurveda and the extensive health benefits of the healing science.
• One to one interaction with the teacher along with regular feedback.
Address: Rishikul Yogshala, Jonk Village, Swargashram, Near Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a renowned Yoga teacher in India. He started practicing early in his school days and later joined Yoga Mahesh to become an erudite yogi. After many years of self-practice, he co-founded Rishikul Foundation 7 years back. Yogi Bipin has established himself as an experienced Yoga Guru and is known for his very facile way of interacting with the students. An expert in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, he is famous for his confident nature while teaching the aspirants. He organizes programs related to Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, and Yoga Therapy.
Amidst the sacred yogic espionage, fulfill your dream of becoming an advanced Yogi by the holy Ganges with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh by Rishikul Yogshala. Come and seek enlightenment in the soothing caress of the Himalayas.
If there is one word that defines Rishikesh, it is Yoga. The very simple reason for this is the ancient town has been the center of Yoga and spirituality since the traditional times. Every street, embankment, and tree in the town denotes the essence of Yoga here. Sages and saints have been seeking enlightenment on the trails of the Himalayas since ages.
About the Program: The intensive training of 300 Hour Yoga TTC is designed to help 200 Hour Yoga TTC graduates evolve at a higher level. Let’s take a look at the core pointers of the training program:
• Intense training of Yoga’s traditional forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn and imbibe the yogic way of life as delivered in Yoga Philosophy.
• Breath-based training and advanced Pranayama training to understand the importance of prana(breath) in life.
• Understand the anatomical structure of the human body and its relation to Yoga.
• Gain a more intensive training of interacting with the students and developing as an expert Yoga Teacher during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Mantra Chanting and Mudra sessions for enhancing the practices.
• Yogic cooking class to continue the Vedic diet for an entire lifetime.
• Laughter Yoga, chair yoga, and yoga dance classes.
• Visit the temples and ashrams of Rishikesh to have a glimpse of the rich yogic heritage.
Food and Accommodation: Savour an assortment of highly-palatable and wholesome meals at the school. Offered three times a day, these meals are prepared by professional chefs who are masters of Ayurveda Cuisine and very particular about maintaining food hygiene and purity. The freshly-sourced and cooked food served at the school contains healing nutritive elements for the overall mental and physical nourishment of the aspirants. Living in a well-furnished room that offers a perfect view of the blazing side of nature through the large glass window is nothing less than a yogic heaven. The rooms also have attached private balcony and basic amenities for a clean and comfortable stay.
Fee Details: Our yoga teacher training course fees is USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a global Yoga school with its headquarters in Rishikesh, India. The Yoga school is unique in its teaching style as it focuses on delivering the traditional classical aspects of Yoga. The Yoga Alliance validated school has a global presence with its 10+ branches in six countries such as India, Thailand, Nepal, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique. In addition to the Yoga Teacher Training in India, the Yoga School also organizes Yoga Retreat, Meditation programs, workshops, daily classes, etc., across its centers worldwide.
Now Yoga Classes In Gachibowli at Nirvaana Yoga Center which is very close to IIT Hyderabad, Kondapur Kothaguda and Miyapur for Yoga Classes, Pranayama for Ladies, Gents and Kids Yoga Classes like Meditation, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Chair Yoga, Corporate Yoga and Mudra Therapy, Kundalini Awakening and Chakra Meditation etc please Call ☎ 9492651444 for Booking. We are located in the heart of HIG-A-47, APHB Colony, Andhra Pradesh Housing Board Phase-IV, APBH Phase 4, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Es post maie paechish ka gharelu ilaj ke bare maie hindi maie vistar se vivran kiya gaya hai. Kis terh paechish ke rog se gharelu ilaj ke jariye chutkara paya ja sakta hai.
Es website maie Gharelu ilaj or upchar ke bare maie batya gaya hai ki kis tarh se hum gharelu upchar ke dwara bimariyo se chutkara pa sakte hain. Gharelu upchar kafi labhdayak hai jisse bedi asani se bimariyo ka ilaj kiya ja sakta hai.Eske koi side effect bhi nahi hai.
Skin City is the largest Aesthetic Dermatology Clinic in Pune, India and the only one that practices Aesthetic Dermatology with an institutional approach. There are many players in this field but they work either purely on a commercial basis or as a traditional dermatology institute and conduct work only in dermatology.
Our Services Include dermatology and skin surgery, aesthetic dermatology, lasers & cosmetic surgery and hair treatment. We have thus established ourselves as the perfect balance between aesthetic dermatology, hardcore dermatology & dermatology teaching.
Define Aesthetics, The Best Obesity Clinic In Pune Offers Weight Loss Treatment, Skin Treatments, Non Surgical FaceLift, Ion Magnum, HIFU, Lipolaser. All Treatments Are Non Surgical, Safe, Secure And Supervised By Expert And Qualified Doctors.
Weight Loss Treatments At Define Aesthetics:
1. Weight Loss
2. Body Contouring
3. Body Slimming
4. Muscle Building/Strengthening
5. Back Pain
Skin Treatments At Define Aesthetics:
1. Acne Scar treatments
2. Skin Pigmentation Reduction
3. Skin rejuvenation
4. Under Eye Dark Circles reduction
Technologies At Define Aesthetics For Weight Loss and Body Slimming Treatments:
1. Ion Magnum
2. High Focussed Ultrasound
3. Radio Frequency
4. Acoustic Waves
Technologies At Define Aesthetics For Skin Treatments:
1. Chemical Peel
NeuroEquilibrium Diagnostics Systems Pvt Ltd. is a company with an aim to develop testing systems to evaluate the functional integrity of the balance system in patients suffering from vertigo and imbalance. It is our endeavour to carry out breakthrough innovations in this field while keeping the tests doctor friendly. We take an integrated approach to vertigo diagnosis rather than looking at it as individual diagnostic equipments.
The equipment and test protocols have been developed in collaboration with the top Neurotologists of India.
We provide doctor training, technician training, diagnosis assistance, forum for discussing a typical cases, etc.
Paras Dukh Bhanjan Ayurveda Ashram is one of the trusted manufacturer and suppliers of fresh Aloe Vera Juice which is made from fresh aloe vera grown in healthy and clean environment and good for skin and cure skin related diseases.
Touche Spa Pune is the leading Spa in Pune offering wide range of spa massages, scrubs, facials, wraps, couple spa, spa gift vouchers and spa packages.
Quantum Formulations is well known online pharmaceutical company provide whose focus is to bring a range of ayurvedic medicines products to global markets at very cost effective prices and within the committed timeframe to our customers.
0 people like this