Madhya Pradesh, India
Madhya Pradesh is labelled as The heart of India
Madhya Pradesh literally called Central Province of India. It shares its outer periphery with six neighboring states. Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan comprise the northern boundary of the state. The western border includes a part of Rajasthan and a part of Maharastra with Gujarat in between. Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh make the southern boundary of the state. Chattisgarh and Jharkhand comprise the eastern boundary of the state. Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh is the second largest state of the nation in respect to the area it possesses. Due to its enormous size Madhya Pradesh is labelled as The Heart Of India.
Things To Do In Madhya Pradesh
You can enjoy the following activities in Madhya Pradesh.
- Jeep Safaris: This is one of the most thrilling activities in Madhya Pradesh. This is enjoyed in Kanha National park. There are two safari slots each day such as the morning safari and the afternoon safari.
- Massage: You can enjoy customized ayurvedic massage treatment. The services are authentic in nature.
- Ayur Arogyam: It is the place where you can actually avail the genuine Ayurvedic massage at an affordable.
- Cycling: It is one of the favorite activities of the residents of Madhya Pradesh. The terrain is flat, clean with beautiful countryside.
- Trekking: Madhya Pradesh has many famous places for trekking in jungles of Satpuras – Pachmarhi.
- River Rafting- Rafting on Betwa river in Orchha one of bestes experience you’ll get while seeing natural beauty.
Places to visit In Madhya Pradesh
The famous places of tourism in Madhya Pradesh are:-
Gwalior- It just takes 8 hours to reach Gwalior from Bhopal by road. The places of attraction of Gwalior are the enormous hilltop, Tomb of Tansen and Mansingh Fort. Another great advantage of Gwalior is its accessibility from Agra and Taj Mahal in just two hours by car.
Khajuraho Temple- You can travel by bus or by train to Khajuraho, and the time taken to travel is about 6.32 hours. The distance between the capital and this place is 363.2 kilometers. The temple is one of the best examples of sculpture. The temple culminates the celebration of life, worship and love.
Mandu– Mandu is 286 kilometers away from Bhopal. The mode of transport is the car and taxi. The placers of attraction are distributed in three different areas. These are the Ship Palace, Jama Masjid Mosques and Hoshang’s Tomb in Mandu village and Rupmati’s Palace and Baz Bahadur’s Palace in the south.
Orchha– The distance between Orchard and Bhopal is 353.5 kilometers and the time of the journey is 6.33 hours. The mode of transport is bus and train. The place is located on the banks of river Betwa. You can also travel to this place from Gwalior in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Well preserved palaces and temples dominate the attraction of tourism. The Jahangir Mahal is worth mentionable here.
MahaKaal Temple- It is situated in Ujjain, and very close to Ujjain railway station, it is said that Lord Shiva himself appeared in the lingam and saved people from a demon. Now that place is been converted into temple and there are hundreds of more different lingas present in the temple area.
Jama Masjid of Ujjain- One of most famous Jama Masjid after Delhi’s Jama Masjid
Bandhavgarh : When we talk about Madhya Pradesh, it would be injustice to Tigers if you won’t visit them 🙂 The Bandhav Garh national park is one of Tiger reserve park in India and here you can enjoy safari to watch real tigers.
Famous Cities Of Madhya Pradesh
Indore: Indore is largest city of Madhya Pradesh and famous birth place of
Ujjain: Ujjain is one of most famous city in Madhya Pradesh due to mahakal temple of Hindu religion.
Bhopal: a famos place to visit for it’s royal heritage palaces and willy jeeps.